Discover the ultimate sky-high challenge...
10 years+ | 1.4m+ | £30 per person
Our exhilarating Senior Tree Tops Trail is perfect for fun family days out, group activities, action-packed stag/hen parties and even exciting school trips!
With 29 exhilarating challenges from our Trapeze Assault, X-Trail and Hanging Stirrups to the Net Traverse, Cargo Net, FOUR superfast ziplines AND our freefall simulator, The Powerfan, there's an element of both physical and mental challenge involved...
...are you UP for it?
ALL ABOUT THE COURSE
- 29 Bridges featuring 29 challenging obstacles!
- Continuous wire system - no clipping on and off between obstacles
- Highest platform: 9.5m
- Longest bridge: 11m
- Number of ziplines: 4
- Longest zipline: 165m
- Optional extra challenge: The Powerfan
- Duration of your adventure: Approximately 2 hours
You'll be given a safety briefing and training course by our experienced instructors who will then patrol the course in case anyone needs a helping hand.
- 10 years+ and at least 1.4m tall
- Between 30kg and 120kg in weight
- Max waist size of 110cm/43 inches
- Max thigh diameter of 70cm/27.5 inches
- Must be able to see 85m/95 yards
- Under 16s must be supervised by an adult over 18*
*One adult can supervise a maximum of 4 individuals under the age of 16 - from the ground or taking part. For participants with learning or physical disabilities, we recommend one adult to each participant.
Let The Adventure Begin!
It's easy to check availability for our Junior and Senior Tree Tops Trails and book your adventure in just a few clicks - simply click on the button below!